Sharpen your memory and learn strategies for healthy aging by completing our crossword puzzle.
3. Number of hours from the onset of stroke symptoms to treat it with minimal brain damage
7. Number one cause of disability in the U.S.
9. Store multiple medications in a pill _______.
10. Most common type of dementia.
11. Baby boomers should focus on aerobics, strength training, flexibility and ___________exercises.
1. Common term for a smaller stroke, known as a transient ischemic attack.
2. Carry an up-to-date list of these with you at all times.
4. Doctor who specializes in health care for the aging.
5. An osteoporosis screening checks for _____ density.
6. Crossword puzzles, reading and board games can increase this.
8. If a___ degree relative has Alzheimer's disease, your risk for developing it increases by 10 to 30 percent.
12. Top risk factor for dementia.